Orange roughy fillets with a citrus twist. Very quick to prepare.
Categories: Low Carb, Lunch, Low Calorie, Low Sodium, Dinner, Low Fat, High Protein, Dairy-Free
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets orange roughy
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Arrange fillets in the skillet, and drizzle with orange juice and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
Servings: 4, Calories: 133, Fat: 4.3g, Cholesterol: 22mg, Sodium: 129mg, Carbohydrate: 7.9g, Protein: 17.2g