I hope you have enjoyed some of the post on my blog.Howver to clean up the site and give it better credibility it will be closing and reopening here at our new bog The Core Matrix.
Hope to see you there.
This is a delicious salmon dish for a holiday dinner.
Categories: Lunch, Low Calorie, Low Sodium, Dinner, Low Fat, High Protein, Dairy-Free
Here’s What You Need
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 4 large oranges
- 8 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Slice, peel, and pith oranges; slice crosswise into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Season fillets with salt.
- Place salmon fillets on broiling pan.
- Place the pan of fillets 4 to 6 inches from heat.
- Cook for 15 minutes under the preheated broiler, or 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Remove from broiler just before they are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Arrange orange rounds on top.
- Sprinkle with green onions and cracked black pepper.
- Broil 1 minute longer.
Servings: 8, Calories: 168, Fat: 3.9g, Cholesterol: 48mg, Sodium: 52mg, Carbohydrate: 11.6g, Protein: 21.6g