FOLLOW US ON:
This will melt in your mouth! This pork tenderloin soaks up the yummy juices as it cooks. Make sure to serve up the au jus on the side – its amazing! This recipe is so simple, you will love it!
Categories: Low Carb, Lunch, Low Calorie, Dinner, High Protein, Dairy-Free
- 1 cup water
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
Servings: 6, Calories: 200, Fat: 5.6g, Cholesterol: 71mg, Sodium: 922mg, Carbohydrate: 5.6g, Protein: 26g