A colorful and crunchy salad that you can make up in advance and eat over several days — great for singles on the run and colorful and unusual at dinner parties.
Categories: Low Carb, Lunch, Low Calorie, Low Sodium, Dinner, Low Fat, Low Cholesterol, High Protein, Dairy-Free, High Fiber Diet, Vegetarian
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing, or as needed
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 white onion, diced (optional)
- In a serving bowl, toss together the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, tomatoes, celery, bean sprouts and onion.
- Stir in the Italian dressing just before serving.
- This salad can also be stored in a resealable bag in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it.
FOLLOW US ON: