Fluffy pancakes with ground flax seed and blueberries for a healthier, fiber filled pancake.
Categories: Breakfast, High Protein, High Fiber Diet, Vegetarian
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups dry pancake mix
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- 2 eggs
- Set a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the pancake mix and flax seed meal.
- In a separate bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk and eggs.
- Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients, and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the hot skillet.
- Sprinkle with as many blueberries as desired.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook until browned on the other side.
Servings:4, Calories:355, Fat:10.3g, Cholesterol:107mg, Sodium:798mg, Carbohydrate:53.4g, Protein:13.6g
FOLLOW US ON: