This is a good salad made with avocado and apple that is unexpected but delicious.
Categories: Desserts, Snack, Appetizers, Low Sodium, Low Cholesterol, Dairy-Free, High Fiber Diet, Vegetarian
- 1 tablespoon hulled sunflower seeds .
- 2 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large red apple – cored and diced
- 1/2 cup raisins, soaked in water and drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a medium bowl, combine the avocados, apple and raisins.
Servings:4, Calories:299, Fat:16.7g, Cholesterol:0mg, Sodium:13mg, Carbohydrate:41g, Protein:3.2g
FOLLOW US ON: