These fresh fruit kebabs are simple to prepare and make a stunning display. It’s perfect to bring to a barbeque or to enjoy as a healthy dessert. The fruit selections below aren’t set in stone – use any fruit that is fresh and colorful. Kids love them!
Yield: 10 servings
Here’s what you need…
- 10 wooden skewers
- 10 strawberries
- 10 bite-sized watermelon pieces
- 10 bite-sized cantaloupe pieces
- 10 bite-sized mango pieces
- 10 bite-sized pineapple pieces
- 10 bite-sized kiwi pieces
- 10 blueberries
- 10 blackberries
- Put the chunks of fruit on each skewer in a rainbow pattern – red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- Place skewers on a platter and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 60 calories, 0g fat, 15g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 1g protein.
Spread the word. Forward this newsletter to your friends, family and coworkers by using the “refer a friend” link below. They’ll thank you for it.